FLORIDA SCRAMBLE (Teams of 4)
Format: Each team will consist of 4 players. The “Team Captain” will be responsible for completing the score card.
- After everyone’s tee shot the team selects the best drive and marks the position with a tee. The other players retrieve their balls.
- The player whose ball has been chosen cannot play the following shot. Note: all players must tee off at each hole.
- The remaining players then play by dropping their balls within one score card length of the marker, not nearer the hole. (Note: golf balls shall be placed on closely mown areas and dropped if the chosen ball in play is in the rough or a penalty area).
- The above method of play is followed until the green is reached.
- On the green the same method applies and the 3 players putt from the same spot in turn.
- Each player must mark the ball after putting. Play continues until the ball is holed. Note: if a player putts and misses but then inadvertently knocks the ball into the hole, then that score counts.
- A minimum of 3 tee shots per player must be used through the course of the 18-hole round.
- At the end of the round the team captain should hand in the scorecard marked with the number of strokes taken on each hole.
- The winning team will be the one with the lowest score. Scoring will be done by the club management according to net score minus the team handicap.